Laser Speed Sensors with NPN Pulse Output
Operating frequency up to 250,000 rpm
The MiniVLS 111 Laser Speed Sensors with NPN Pulse is primarily designed for speed related applications, including very high speed monitoring.
These high quality Sensors are housed in rugged stainless steel enclosures which are sealed to IP67 standard. They are engineered for easy mounting in either a proximity Sensor style housing or Plain version with grooved body which is designed to be used either hand held or with an optional mounting bracket which can be tripod mounted or fixed to a machine surface. They can be used with almost any pulse input monitoring equipment such as Digital Tachometers, Counters & rotation monitoring products, data collectors, including portable, panel mounted and bench style instruments. They are also compatible with most Condition Monitoring products.
- Automotive Applications
- Widely used for research & development and test applications.
- Condition Monitoring Application
- Ideal for phase & speed monitoring balancing applications on rotating machinery.
- Optical Ranges
- Laser models measure at up 2 metres with reflective tape or longer with retro-reflectors or special configurations.
- Operating frequency up to 250,000 rpm
- Long optical range up to 2 metres
- Wide angle of operation - up to 80
- On Target indicator standard
- Integral Connector
- Stainless Steel housing
- Threaded or Plain housing options
- Reverse polarity & short circuit protected
|Laser Optical Range||100 - 200mm|
|Laser Angle of Incidence|| 80|
|Speed Range||0.1 - 250,000rpm|
|Power Input||5vdc or 8-24vdc @ 30 mA typically|
|Operating Temp||-10 - +40C|
|Housing Types||M20 threaded or Plain body + fixing slots|
|Dimensions||Laser - D 20mm x L 70mm|